An Introduction

Welcome to BrainWave, my blog.

I am Dr. Ikenna Onwuekwe, Professor of Clinical Neurology and Internal Medicine at the College of Medicine of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. I also work as Honorary Consultant Neurologist and Physician at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.

In addition, i am also a public and social commentator, an activist and a human capacity developer. I love to serve others.

It is my desire to inspire and encourage the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of life, through a sincere and effective application of time-honoured principles and teachings.

The brain is God's gift to man. It's potential and capacity is breathtaking.

So, i invite you to come with me on this journey of discovery as we learn, train and excel in all endeavours.

Let's go...................

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, actually:- the science behind lust, attraction and companionship.

Women are less likely to get CPR when needed. Why?